1.7

I went into Rick's Fish and Pet Friday evening at 6pm and spent $40 on fish by Sunday at 5am I had 23 dead fish.I currently have four different types of freshwater tanks in my home.

Every tank that I introduced fish that I had purchased from Rick's Fish and Pet those fish died and I have so far lost 4 of my already established fish. :-( Very disappointed they didnt want to check their tanks or do anything about all my losses.

I WILL NEVER go back.They must use diseased water to send fish home in or all the fish are ill it introduced an illness into my tanks, I am now losing my pets because of their nasty fish tanks

This reviewer shared experience about "killing my pets with junk fish" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $40. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ricks Fish And Pet. The most disappointing about freshwater fish from Ricks Fish And Pet was cashier told me all oscars eat dead fish, one of my feeder fish died in bag before i left store and i have expensive fish theirs made ill Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ricks Fish And Pet.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Animal Services category for more informed decision or compare Ricks Fish And Pet to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ricks Fish And Pet?

Comments

Just because you have four tanks does not mean you know anything.23 dead fish.

Sounds like you overloaded your tank or tanks and the fish died from their own waste. Even if you had gotten a disease from his tanks, the losses would not have happened so fast.

Second.

I quarantine my fish before I but them in my tank.

If you have four tanks one should be used for this.YOU SIR SHOULD NOT SLANDER A GOOD STORE BECAUSE YOU OBVIOUSLY ARE A NOOB