Unfortunately this is the only place to buy live rodents for feeding animals such as snakes.The stench of the store smells like a hoarders house.

Between the stained carpet and old boxes of product today I found this (see images). They used to keep birds across from the front counter it they have been moved/sold. What's left behind is disgusting! Old bird seed and some excrement along the top of the fish tank and loads of dust behind the tank.

Look closer you will see an expired bottle of who knows what and an electrical cord that a hold could easily get a hold of.Filthy filthy place.

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with that they sell rodents. Please contact the author of this review to discuss "you sell live rodents" of ricks fish and pet sanitary conditions. Ricks Fish And Pet needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ricks fish and pet sanitary conditions in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ricks Fish And Pet.

Had an Experience with Ricks Fish And Pet?

Comments

Foxcreek Kennels - Cairn Terrier Dog Review from Buffalo Junction, Virginia Foxcreek Kennels "I'm owned by the most adorable Cairn terrier, Kallie Sue, who I got from Foxcreek. Not only is she beautiful, but has the sweetest temperament, loving, gentle, and gets along..." Read more Puppyfind - RED FLAG Puppyfind "My wife who has cancer Was on puppy find,found this puppy for 1200 with shipping 1400 seller called from (503-401-1117) I asked for photos and after tell me it was..." Read more Christypaw Persians - Christy Phillips is a wonderful person who breeds beautiful Persians.❤️ Christypaw Persians "In response to the negative comment from inewman689 regarding Christy Phillips and ChristyPaws Persians, such untruth and direct attack on personal integrity should not be allowed on this site. My..." Read more NextDayPets - Female Maltipoo NextDayPets "I had been looking for an apricot maltipoo puppy for a very long time! I'm from NJ, and they are extremely hard to come by and expensive here. I found..." Read more Bravo Sports - Canopy fails catastrophically in rain Bravo Sports "I Left a canopy up over a couple of days of light rain. The canopy support members failed and the canopy collapsed. The unit was a few weeks old, but..." Read more Amirite allows hate speech...for SOME. Amirite "Right now , Tiffatty has posted the following on Amirite.com. ~ "Hey Neo ***, If you want to get a beautiful look at the solar eclipse, look at the sun..." Read more Benjamin Moore - Black streaks on Aura Exterior Paint Benjamin Moore "For over two years I have been dealing with a paint problem with Aura exterior paint. My house was built in 2006 and the only paint that has ever been..." Read more Share My Coach Mesa, AZ Share My Coach "WE rented a 38' Sports Coach, 8-2-17 / 8-8-17. We were in rain 4 of our 7 day rental and the coach leaked through the front and rear A/C units..." Read more