I recently wrote another blog on Ricks Fish and Pet of Frederick, Maryland.I would like to add to the closing statement of that blog about the poor footlong fish in a 10 gallon tank.

That was not the only animal that was suffering in a confined space, Ricks also keeps guinea pigs, Rabbits, Ferrets, and Terantulas in an undersized habitat. In the wild, these animals have a widespan of habitat, Ricks should recreate that a little better. I can only imagine how horrible it would be to live in a small space for the rest of my life. Ricks customer service is horrble as well, everytime I would ask a question the employees would act arrogant and give me a wrong answer with an attitude.

If I had to describe Ricks Fish and Pet, I would say that you would have to buy what they recomend or they will refuse service, and it is a pet store full of animal cruelty and arrogant employees that make you feel unwelcome.Go to Petsmart, they have a huge store, plenty of room, and welcoming customer service.

Had an Experience with Ricks Fish And Pet?

Comments

If you say Rick's has bad costumer service i believe you are the A**hole here.Every single time i have been there all of the employees have right away asked me if i need help and if i have any questions about the animals or their care they are able to answer them.

they are some of the most knowledgeable people and extremely helpful, they always know what they are talking about and if they are not positive they check with another employee who is.Not everyone is perfect but the people at this store and the owner sure as *** are pretty close, they know what they are doing.